- December 3 – 4, 2020
- 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Sliema, Malta
Become a specialist in the proven team building system that successful companies have been using for over 30 years to develop and manage top performing teams.
The 2-day accreditation course is ideal for professionals who will be using Belbin Team Roles with individuals and teams or who will be teaching the model.
- The theoretical foundation. The theory, including the original work carried out by Dr. Meredith Belbin and his team at Henley Management College, is based on nearly a decade of research.
- The Nine Belbin Team Roles. The strengths and allowable/non-allowable weaknesses of each Team Role are explored in detail, along with combinations of Team Roles (after all, we rarely have a preference for just one type of behavior).
- The practical use of Belbin Team Roles. This includes analysis of the reports, and ways in which you can use them in numerous situations, including team building and coaching.
- The full scope of using Belbin Team Roles. This explores the benefits of eliciting 360°feedback, managing team dynamics, and achieving a balance of team role contributions.
Why Become Accredited?
- You will discover the real Belbin – it’s more than just nine Team Roles, and it is definitely NOT about putting labels on people.
- You will begin to use and understand the Belbin language that has helped individuals and teams to communicate and work together with greater understanding for over 30 years.
- Our trainers will share practical ideas on how to use the Belbin Team Role reports, enabling you to plan workshops, training courses and coaching sessions.
- You will be able to field questions about Belbin Team Roles with confidence.
- You will have access to the Belbin-Accredited Resources section of our website, which contains presentations/exercises/handouts and other resources for you to use when using Belbin.
To ensure you have a solid understanding of Team Roles methodology, you will be required to take a written exam at the end of the course.
On successful completion of the exam you will:
- Be able to use the Accreditation Logo to promote yourself or your organization as officially Belbin Accredited.
- Receive a certificate signed by Dr. Meredith Belbin.
2-Day Session and Package includes:
- Your own Belbin Team Roles report
- Comprehensive Belbin Accreditation workbook
- Accreditation through a Belbin exam
- Pre-session reading